Kalita 102 Series 3-4 Cups Ceramic Dripper Drip Coffee Pot Set 102 Ceramic Dripper Set N (with filter paper)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Kalita, from Japan, was founded in Tokyo in 1958. Its name comes from the meaning of "Kaffee Filter" in German. It is one of the most well-known leading brands of professional coffee equipment in Japan.
- ✨Ordered and imported from Japan
- ✨The height of the pot is made of transparent heat-resistant glass, making the scale clearer and more accurate
- ✨The plastic handle is designed for easy handling without worrying about overheating
- ✨Heat-resistant temperature difference is not limited to heating up to 120°C, but if the temperature difference between cold and hot does not exceed 120°C, it will not break
- ✨This filter pot can be heated in a microwave oven, do not place it on an induction cooker or a gas stove for direct heating
- ✨The three-hole filter drip design has a good effect on filtering residues, reducing the coffee liquid staying in the space between the filter paper and the bottom for a long time, and avoiding miscellaneous smells
- ✨The pottery material itself has a high degree of heat retention, which reduces the taste due to temperature when brewing coffee
- ✨Easy to flush, easy to wash, and non-staining, saving cleaning time