The novel coronavirus epidemic continues, and mutant viruses enter Hong Kong.
Hong Kong tightened social distancing measures again earlier this month
Tasse Coffee is fighting the epidemic together with everyone. Our shop will have a series of epidemic prevention measures in the classroom:
- There are no more than four people in each class, and small class teaching is implemented.
- Entering the venue, first take the temperature and require disinfection
- Add anti-epidemic partitions to separate the distance between students
- All staff and students must wear masks at all times
- All tasting sessions cancelled
- Our shop arranges takeaway cups or you can choose to prepare your own cups for takeaways
Everyone can go to court with full anti-epidemic measures!
#hand pour coffee