LIMITED LIMITED - Hong Kong-style milk tea making class while stocks last!
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
It is said that the Hong Kong-style milk tea making skills were successfully applied for becoming one of the "Hong Kong Intangible Cultural Heritage" in 2014, and it is also one of the must-read courses for pre-immigration that have become popular in recent years!
Tasse Coffee is fortunate to have invited a senior star instructor who has taught the basic certificate course of "Tea Restaurant, Kitchen and Bar Assistant" for many years. Master Huang Yiusheng is in charge and "teaching Hong Kong-style milk tea preparation class". Master Huang has worked for many hotels and catering establishments. Experienced as manager and consultant.
- Understand the knowledge and characteristics of different tea leaves
- Know what is blended tea or single-origin tea
- Learn how to "catch tea"
- Tips for making Hong Kong-style milk tea
- Types of milk and how to use it
- Factors affecting the taste and taste of milk tea
Course time in November:
5/11 (六) 16:15-18:15